I can't wait to find out what happens to the sequel of the first book'
YAY so excited to read this and yes got it for a bargain price of $10.00 in TJX Maxx!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clare V. Haul
Very much excited to get my package today from Clare V! Melissa McCarthy and Clare V joined forces to make this collaboration! What??? I lo...
-
Very much excited to get my package today from Clare V! Melissa McCarthy and Clare V joined forces to make this collaboration! What??? I lo...
-
Our new bundle of JOY baby HANNAH has arrived. This super adrobale baby is my newest niece with of course her proud parents, my ...
-
A week ago or so my cousin had her baby shower , unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the said party due to conflicting work sch...

No comments:
Post a Comment