Since I'm the cook right now @ home , I prepared dinner that my mom & brother would like to munch on ... Grilled some Salmon steaks dashed with Herbs de Providence and Olive oil
And to add that sauteed some green beans and brocolli crowns and a home made Manga Acchara :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clare V. Haul
Very much excited to get my package today from Clare V! Melissa McCarthy and Clare V joined forces to make this collaboration! What??? I lo...
-
Very much excited to get my package today from Clare V! Melissa McCarthy and Clare V joined forces to make this collaboration! What??? I lo...
-
NOTE : I usually write poems anything that's on my mind. This was was originally written in February 8th , 2009 in my old date p...
-
A week ago or so my cousin had her baby shower , unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the said party due to conflicting work sch...

No comments:
Post a Comment