Tokidoki 24 Karat Collection


My  Little indulgences .... [AGAIN]

Tokidoki launched the  24 Karat collection  in Fall of 2011 (if I'm not mistaken) , but I waited till  this month to  get them and luckily  I was still able  to  avail  what's left in this 24 Karat Collector's Edition.

I wanted the train case , but since they  ran out, I ended up   with the pencil  case pouch. It's beautiful with it's eccentric black and white design and of course gold .

TOP PHOTO: FRONT DESIGN |  BOTTOM PHOTO BOTTOM PART DESIGN





THE CUTE SKATE DECK MAKE UP PALETTE





12 BOLD AND COLORFUL  EYE SHADOWS W/ THE LIMITED ED ADIOS CHROME TOY


Everyone who collects Tokidoki  knows that most  of the make up products has a free toy in it and  how could you  not get gooh goog gagah over such cute little things. 

The 4 PCS Brush Collection is what I really wanted, and I was lucky to get hold of these babies . The bristles are soft and the little charms in the end of the brushes can be turned into  a cute Tokidoki Bracelet [ how cool is that  huh? ]

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }