RIP Tito Boy







We got a call at around 3:30am when i suddenly can hear my cousins crying in the background and while I was talking to his  eldest  daughter, Kris Anne .....


I can hear her just  saying the words "ATE DADDY IS GONE !!!"


We frantically went to  Phoenixville Hospital in ICU area where he was rushed 


I really thought it was a dream , then it all hit us , he was really gone 


All I can do  is to comfort my cousins ( 4 girls to be exact )


then we all started calling our relatives all over  the country  and in Philippines .





The last time I saw him was this year's Thanksgiving ...

 before Christmas, I never thought that my family will be preparing a funeral




WE MISS YOU TITO BOY :(

[my dedicated video for my uncle is still in the works will post soon as i finished the MV]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }