My Chinellas de Tory { Tory Burch Flip Flops }




Because of my work,  I  usually wear sneakers or those comfy Scrub Crocs footwear ( they  are comfy  though  ^_^ ) ,
so when  Summer came I  didn't feel  like  spending too  much for flip flops or from  my native tongue we call  TSINELAS
( Filipino  term for Flipflops )

Since Tsinelas or some people spell it Chinellas usually get run down even before the end of summer. I  wasn't in the mood to  splurge, but when I  saw these Tory  Burch  Purple Print Flipflops I  just  had to get them (  the Shoppaholic in  Me were Screaming  inside my head ) .

And yes I  got  them and after wearing them for almost 2 months  (  almost  everyday  whenever I'm home  or running errands  or a stroll in the mall ) , they  still  are intact  the print doesn't smudge at  all . So paying  $45 plus the sales tax on these babies are worht it!

They  are cute , comfy  and yes worth every penny  of  my money  !






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }