Delman Audrey Kitten Heels



I  am a person who  wore more heels than flats ( really no kidding , I  feel  more comfy  when I  wear heels) , so  when I needed a shoe for evening cocktail  parties or for  any  black  tie event , I didn't hesitated to  buy  the Audrey  Lace Kitten Heel Shoe by  DELMAN  in Nordstrom. 










These beautiful evening pumps from DELMAN are the perfect wedding event shoe besides of its beauty and comfort. It is a sophisticated shoe  with a kitten heel that will have me dancing the night away because of it's  heels not being too high that  will  surely put  a smile on my face. 


The shoes are originally priced for $385 and was slashed to  $ 99 plus the  tax. It seemed s a little bit pricey, but I  thought of it as a good investment if   it will  be for a long run in which my money is worth it for that price.


Materials are from satin , lace and little floral hand made ribbons which gives the shoes its elegance and beauty and the design of the shoe does depicts where it is made (  Hecho  en  España ) no wonder it has those cute little petals .









It comes with a shoe dust bag where you can stash it away  safely and carefully to  keep  off any  elements from ruining  these lovely vintage effect  shoes.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }