Oishi Ne ^_^)

I arrived at the mall  at exactly 9:30am for my shopping bargain routine  and after going in and out from one store to another ,  my tummy was calling my attention to  eat some good food for  lunch


so  when I  had decided where to  go for  lunch, my tongue buds where also calling my attention to  get my drink  ,
my fave drink  at the BUBBLE TEA KIOSK at THE COURT (this is main mall)


MY WATERMELON SLUSHED BUBBLE TEA \(^_^)/





After getting my drink  I  had to  walk  to  the pathway   annex going to  the  PLAZA where I  decided to dine at
 a famous JAPANESE FAST FOOD PLACE in our area. Yes you had read it right FAST FOOD JAP FOOD =)


THE SIMPLE BAR STYLE DINE AREA 









MY LUNCH . JAPANESE SEAWEED WITH SESAME OIL AND SEEDS
TUNA ROLL  AND APPERTIZER GINGER PICKLES



THE TUNA ROLL TOP WITH HOT JAPANESE MAYO



GOING NOW FOR  THE BITE ^O^






THE PICKLED GINGER. TUNA ROLL AND SOY SAUCE WITH WASABE PASTE




Japanese food is one of my favorite dishes in  the world , so  I can eat  these everyday  with  a variety  of course ^_^







TOKYO BAY 
160 N Gulph Rd, #2639,
ThePLAZA @ King Of Prussa Mall

  BUBBLE  BEE TEA
160 N Gulph Rd, #2639,
The COURT @ King Of Prussa Mall






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }