Blogging World


blogging has been my  outlet .
I first  started blogging when  xanga . asianavenue & myspace was invented   way  back  in  1998.
I've been so  busy  that I haven't able to  keep  up with the daily  blog fest  that  I  usually  do  ( yeah you can  say I  have so much TIME in  my  hands lol )
 I  miss posting in a everyday basis  you  can  call  me a writing whore   or whatever you  call it .
As the net evolves , lots of site popped up  too  like a bunch of  mushrooms in  the field , as these sites sprung up , I caught myself signing in  to every friend inivation I had .. in which I  couldn't keep  up  with due to  the fact  that  too  may user names and passwords , that  I get to  have memory lapses from  time to  time 
in which  decides me to  just have just  ONE permanent blogging site
so for my new home ....
here Icome !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }