Wow Mali

Most people have Facebook accounts , just to keep in touch with long lost friends .
Frankly , I hesitated to open one since I told myself that I'll only update JUST ONE network account and yes that  is my BLOGSITE & PLURK


However my friends from school and work had hesitated that  I'll make one, so I did just to keep in touch with friends in highschool .

I only visit my FB page maybe once or twice a month  LOL [ yeah that's how busy i am guys ]

I was able to keep in touch with 2 of my closest friends way back in college which   lives in London with their daughter Maren [ inaanak ko hehehe] .

then I posted some pictures of my other super cute inaanak in my account and some of my cousins even my kumare made a remark like this:

ANG CUTE CUTE NAMAN NG BABY MO ATE - by cuzin mylene

ATE SINU TATAY NYAN ANG CUTE EH! - by kumareng math


my  God Daughter Baby Jaevine Meika P. Defensor

i had to  reply to   this: OMG ! ANAK?!!! Wala pa akong asawa at anak hija !!!!


funny that some people just  makes comments without reading the captions underneath the photos.

Halos maloka na ako sa comments nila .

Well, she is cute naman talaga .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }