THE WANT LIST ^_^)/


HEAVEN FEET 

I'm not into  flat  shoes, i'm more of a high heel person , but when i  heard  from a friend of mine this name TiEKS.  I was dumb founded because i have no idea what she was talking about and then she showed me her own pair of shoes...

I t wasn't anything fancy , but a simple pair of ballet flats that easily folded ( yeah tell me about it right another one of those rollable shoes). I felt the leather and i can say  it's too soft , more like a cow leather hide that they use to make  winter gloves .
the cost  of the shoe ranges from $155 to $299 it depends on the style that  you wish to get, right now i am still contemplating if i should get one  because they are too  expensive and they are not in my budget right now .
  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }