恭禧發財( Gong Hey Fat Choy) HAPPY NEW YEAR ^_^


It's that  time of the year again , and of course we didn't forget to  celebrate the start  of the Lunar Chinese New Year, although we don't celebrate this family tradition as we used too,  we still  pay respect to  those ancestors  who  had instilled upon us the value  of  having family  dinners or get togethers this  year and what is the true meaning of this celebration.

Chinese language was one of the languages  I wasn't able to  master ( I'm sure Apong would be so  disappointed ) , but I am contemplating in taking Chinese language again ( and hopefully this  time I'll be paying  more attention )... There are two  ways of saying it and these are:

 Gong Xi Fa Cai(Mandarin)

 and 

Gong Hey Fat Choy(Cantonese)

We got our Nian Gao  ( Sticky Rice in English &  Tikoy is the Filipino Tagalog term ) & some moon cakes yum yum . 

Of course mom gave me my own  HONG BAO ( those little red small envelopes with money that are given during this season to kids ) .... 

Yea I got mine and my bro got one too  , I  guess we are not  too old to be given these things 0_* . 

Me so LOVING it 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }