Stay Strong

Life is unfair that's a fact....

I  still  feel  numb from all the things I  had to  absorb the past few days ....

 It felt so  UNREAL to  me like a very  scary  movie or a freakin nightmare.

How I wish it is a nightmare, but it's not , this is something that  I have to deal  with  ... 

Crying is the only resort I can do right now , that  the puffiness of my  eyes can't be ignored anymore or even the  shades  of  a concealer can hide it ....

What  I  am going through  is like of that  story  out of a Spanish  daytime soap opera  , however, I have no clue if I  go  with the contrabidas or the  bidas of the story  , or I can be both ....


I  can scream and scream from the top of my  lungs all day  , just  to  release the  steam  I'm feeling inside.

Hyperventilation is one thing I  have to  fight to , so  I  wouldn't alarm everyone around me  that  causes any  more chaos in the house.


Got so  many  questions,  and I  know  that the right time to  get those answers ...

I tell  myself and breathe ... STAY STRONG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }