Hello Kitty Samsung Star

I always  been  a Hello Kitty  collector and I've been  eyeing  for something  to  splurge on  something that  I  deserve! So, I  took  a little time to  which one I really wanted to  get  HK Samsung edition  or  the freakin  iPhone that  everyone was drooling and  talking  about...


and the VERDICT  I  decided to  snagged  this  Samsung  Star Hello Kitty  Edition instead... I  want  to  be unique , not just follower of some kind ( yeah  u can booo hoo  me if you want , I can care less  :p )

the phone is Hello Kitty-themed and come in Pink  / White only . I am not  surprise that  the  Hello Kitty phone is   pre-loaded with Hello Kitty wallpaper and  ringtone, themes.
the  only  thing about this  is I  couldn't find  this  phone  in  the states and had to  buy them  from abroad 
which is  priced for 169  Euro . ( thanks ebay  for  the conversion  in  $$$$ )



the UNBOXING









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }