2012 Year End


What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning. - UNKNOWN

As the Year Ends, the bad memories and the  bad  aura  of 2012 ,
 I welcome  2013 with  a smile and a wish that  this  year will be more prospective than the  previous year that  it leaves behind.

2012 had brought Pain & Joy in my Life...

Early   of  2012  I had lost my job and got laid off, it was a struggle but then still thankful  that  I can still survive with   a little cash savings I had stash  away .

Business  is somewhat  doing good too and do  hope it will  continue that  way through this 2013.

Late this year , I was able to meet very cool and passionate people who  now  became my  2nd family, I  have never thought in my Life that  I would be part of the Cast  Members of Disney  and I am so glad that   I  became part of it ... wonderful friends that  I  made I will  surely miss you.

and most  of all I was still  blessed in 2012 and i would like to  thank  the Lord above for still  looking my way  and guiding me .


What  do  I wish  for  this New Year?  I wish i could be more productive and be able to finish that  goal   that  I've been  aiming for.

Still thankful and I do  hope that  the Lord will continue to  bless me more this 2013.

So to Everyone.... Happy New Year!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }