Too Cute to EAT!




I've always had the weakness for Harajuku Lovers items but  I  never thought that  they  will  be launching something for people like me who has some sweet tooth.

Who thought you could eat some cute and scrumptious treats by  this popular brand owned by  Gwen Stefani which collaborated with Dylan Lauren ( she is related to the famous RALPH LAUREN )


As I  enjoy my  weekend stroll in the Big Apple, I stopped by at  my favorite candy  store DYLAN'S CANDY BAR where I usually  get my  Jelly Belly  Cappuccino  flavored jellies, but something really gave me this huge hunch  that  I  should check  the other stuffs in the store ...

Literally if you go to these place , it takes you back  in your childhood where you  could munch all the candies and chocolates you've been craving for . Did I mention it's a 3 storey  store?

THE CANDY  BARS
These chocolate bars are infused with  flavors , I  loved the G choco bar  which has bits espresso coffee beans .
The smores has a little bit of the marshmallow kick with graham crackers. They ran out of the HJ LOVE Edition which is flavored with raspberry  =(



THE HJ MARSHMALLOW POP  WAY TOO CUTE!


These marshmallow pops are way  too  cute to  be eaten , I decided to  just  put them on display  :P


THE NOVELTY MARSHMALLOW HJ SET WITH COLLECTOR'S CHOPSTICKS






These too  were too  cute to eat but,  As soon as I opened the box to check the inside, my  brother took a bite on them ( he ate G first  =( , then the rest  of my family started munching on them , and I was left with  my  free chopsticks which I  totally adore .

These crazy  candy  buying spree was of course  got  to  my Mom's attention and she couldn't stop asking me how much did  I spent on these unnecessary  things .

 I  know I  couldn't help myself when I  bought these candies, I got carried away, I felt like a little girl  lost in a candy  shop and I will do it all over again and again .












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }