The Tokidoki Effect

As I came home from work ,  I saw this  big board like envelope in our dining table and I got really  excited when I  suddenly saw my name on it  ( as in jumping joy talaga ako )

The Tokidoki DISCOTECA Skin I ordered during the weekend, finally arrived and OH YEAH I couldn't wait to turn my  plain HP Compaq Presario Lappy into something cute and adorable .



THE BORING BLACK MATTE COMPAQ PRESARiO LAPPY I HAVE


THE GELASKINS I  GOT FROM THE MAIL




  THE FINISH PRODUCT  





IT MATCHES THE TOKIDOKI SKULLCANDY  EARPHONES I  GOT WITH  IT'S CUTE CASE


















I order this skins from GELASKINS and in my case my  i  like the DISCOTECA design .
They  haveother designs too but this one just really  stand out (^_^)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }