HALA HEPE

Hala HEPE!




5:30am   [ the usual time for me to  wake up  ] 

 My phone rang  at exactly  5:30am and  it's him sinu [ sinu pa nga ba ? hehehehe ] 

Hepe: Mahal ko! Wake up wake up na!

Moi: Hello mahal! Thanks for waking me  up!

Hepe: Love you wake up na ha?

Moi: Opo! Thanks !

I was  already  getting ready  to  get to shower when  after  5 mins  my phone  rang and sinu pa nga  ba  ulit  ... hehehehe


Hepe: Mahal ko gising na !
          I LOVE YOU!

Moi: Hi mahal!... Gising na po ako ! [ sabay tawa ]

Hepe: { tawa din sya } kala ko kase nag 5mins ka pa  dyan  o gising na  ha! Love u mahal!

then after  that  mini conversation,  i had to cont  with my daily rituals  before going to work .

  It takes me an hour  to drive to work so  when i  got off from our driveway,  it was still early, no traffic in sight just chillin' to  the awesome voice  of    Leona Lewis's  [ take note  i kept playing and playing  and playing  her songs .. ganda kase e ] 

 When suddenly in a abrupt way , i felt something  cold that  that went down to  my cleavage 
[ hahahaha! ] . Let's say  it was cold na  napasigaw pa ako ng AHHHH ! 

and siempre  tinignan ko  what  the heck was that  thing ... and  then lalu  ako  napatili  ng  gusto when i found out it was  my pendant ! 

Hala HEPE ! [ sabay  kiss sa pendat ]

the  chain  broke off  from the base mismo  (*_*) .

I was so sad .. 

When i got  to  work  already  i just had to tell him what happened  with the pendant he gave me for our 1st monsary ....

Hay ,  asar man ako , can't do anythign about it  but to wait  till  i get it fix but he said  buy nalng daw kami  ng new chain  ...hay(-_-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }