STARBUCKS ON THE 11TH MONTH



[ originally posted in my Blogger and  Multiply blog during my  B-day ^_^ woosh!]

Elises's own version of 
"Crazy For You" woke me up this morning as my phone was ringning off the hook .

I answered it with my eyes still shut closed, all I can hear was his super sweet voice and his super kakakilig greeting,

" Happy Monsary Mahal! ^_^!"

My sleepines went off just like that !!!

I thought he forgot about it [ glad he didn't ]

Just before he was off to bed that night ... he called me again and even treated himself a 
StarbucksMocha Frap due to my request [ aka parang date namin for the monsary ito kaso magisa sya hehehe ]

Later that day , it was my turn to treat myself during my lunchbreak , so I got myself a Mocha Double Chip Mint Frap [ take note VENTI ] , Raspberry Granola Parfait and a Pesto Salad. I was able to text him about my little treat for our monsary [ magisa ako huhuhu ] this was around 3pm EST [ 3am in MANILA] when my phone rang ... si Hepe na naman

He sounded sleepy & tired but again greeted me before he retired to bed [ so sweet! ] and told me to enjoy every single drop of my frap and every bit of my salad , then uttered the words ...

"HAPPY MONSARY AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU MAHAL! ^-^"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }