LUAU PARTY

Filipino  gatherings are a fun way  to  get out of the stress and meet old friends you haven't seen around for quite some time .

I was  really glad that  I went to  attend tita Carrie's 60th birthday  bash  which  was themed HAWAIIAN LUAU PARTY ( unfotunately not everyone was wearing  Hawaiian  themed dress or shirts ) .


Anyways regardless of not everyone was wearing Hawaiian dress or shirts the party  was still  fun naman of course .


Me, mom and Tita Shonie and Liby  prep ourselves up  in  tita's place and  then went to  drive to  tita Nora's place so  that  we can have convoys  because literally speakign tita Shonie doesn't have any idea hot to get to  Tita Carrie's place.

The  party  started at 5:30  but  we ended  up  arriving  around  6pm  (  30 mins Filipino  time di  ba? :P )

There were lots of people already  at the Alarcon residence  and yummy food everywhere.

The  funny thing I am glad I  brought with  me my  DSLR camera , I  kinda became the  photographer of the party  which  is  nice I  can  pratice more on  my skills  as a photographer yah  know :) (  iphone came , i don't rely some much on it .. DSLR still  the best  )

Birthday  Girl  blowing some candles :)


Mom  with  Tita Shionee 

Soo many  filipino  food yum yum 


Mom with  Tita Joyce
The Birthday  Girl with  the pretty  ladies



Striking a pose 
taken at the beautiful Alarcon Residence

the Lechon  



with my  friend Karen 

with  tita Joyce and Karen


I  was so busog  after eating too  much ,  can I  say  burp  burp  .
We left  the party  probably  around midnight , but hey it  was worth it!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }