HAUL- Jose Maran's Argan Oil

    I realize I  ran out  of moisturizers , so  I  had to stop  to Sephora where I usually get my stuff for my face and  make up .  Sometimes I have this  habit  or  this  mentality   that  , "I have  go to  the mall!"   and do some window shopping .


And yes sometimes the window shopping ends up  in buying something  that  I  really need or it was really a good deal. .... However this one is a must  buy .


I bought a JOSE MARAN's 100% PURE ARGAN OIL which can be use for  hair (although they  have a Argan Oil for Hair in a seperate bottle ) , nail cuticles, split ends and as a daily moisturizer ( yes as a moisturizer )

Now  now now before you  raise an eyebrow and ask yourself this question ,

 " Why  on earth would you want OIL in your face when you are trying to get rid the freakin LARD building in  your  face (specially the forehead area )  everyday ?!



... I  asked myself this question too  when  I   read the product  on an article featuring  Emma Stone's 5 most  fav things  and when I finally tried it for myself , I was amazed with the results ,  I t does deliver !  The best  thing is that  a little bottle can do wonders for your hair, your face, your skin  so it is worth the money . 

I  got  the Jose Maran Argan Oil for just  $14 plus state tax for  a .5fl oz / 15ml ( it is small bottle but does last  for a long time though ) .

The good thing I like buying in Sephora and as a Beauty  Insider, I  get freebies and for my freebie I got the new Bare Minerals SPF 20  Cover Up Foundation which I really because of the Summer 



So  I am a very happy  camper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }