Washington DC 2nd Day

When  I woke up  this  morning , Kris has already  left  waking up  in  a little bit drizzly  day  isn't my  thing ,  fortunately  there was coffee in  the  room  courtesy  of the  hotel, so i used it I was to darn  lazy  to  go to  Starbucks  which is  located  in    the hotel's lobby.

A Peek thru a rainy  Tuesday  morning  in our Hotel's window

Our Scrounchy  Bed

After cleaning  up  our bed,   I  was getting ready  to  get a shower and catch  the next train  bound for  the city  while  I prep  myself to a brewed coffee ......


All the stuffs I needed to  make my coffee 

My  brewed Coffee ^_^




I also  prepared  my  stuffs in the closet . Hang everything that  needed to  be hung  (I'm kinda a neat  freak
 when it comes to  this stuff ) while I  was  taking mini  sips from my  coffee,   and also drying up  my  hair,  my  phone rang and it was my  cousin , I totally  forgot that  it's almost  lunch  time yikes!

So  we both  agreed that  we would eat  lunch together at Popeye's ( it was the quickest  way  to  get lunch  and I  rarely see a Popeye's fast  food  chain in  our area, back in  Philly)  before she goes back to her seminar and I  go  on  my mini  trail  around  Washington , D.C

My greasy  yummy lunch  with cajun  fries  :P












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }