Destination : Washington, DC 1st Day

It's around  1pm  when  my  cousin  dropped by and picked me up  at  the house while  I  was  doodling and scribbling sites to  go  to  in  DC  ( a habit of mine whenever I  go somewhere , I  list an Itenerary  that  I  do follow once in destination )

Our travel  to PA to  DC says that  it will  only take 2 hrs  and 34 minutes to  get to our destination  , but since  this trip  is my 1st ever to DC and cous's  2nd trip  but in a different route I guess, we had to  rely on
Ms. GPS  of iPhone4s. So  our trip  to DC was a smooth  one despite of the crazy traffic that  we had encounter while on our way  and hd a little discussion about some blooming trees that  had this  terrible smell (literally  smells like ughhh gross ) Pyrus calleryana or simply called a Pear tree a native of China / Taiwan that  was brought here in  the states during the 1900's , pretty  trees when in bloom but terrible smell  though  >_<



As we approached DC the weather seemed to be cooperating
 ( It was Sunny wahooo ) , however all of a sudden there was a change of  the weather, it became  a little gloomy and cold as we were looking for our hotel , we even got lost for a little while which made our  trip  more than what is expected.






We arrived in our destination around  4:30ish  in the afternoon

Entrance to  the Hotel



Marriott Hotel  @ Bethesda North , Washington, DC

Lobby  of our Hotel  

When  we got our keys, we took the elevator to go to our room and settled our stuffs in our closets and washed up  a little . Kris (my cousin ) and I were also hungry  already  that  we decided to  go to  the city
to  chow down and at the same time, where Kris can show me how to  take the Metro Trail  , the most convenient way  to  roam  around DC's famous landmarks.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }