Betseyville by Betsey Johnson : Shoe Hauls


I always prefered heels over flats , but I was always open to the idea that  maybe someday  I will be hook with  flat footwear.

I always noticed that Filipinas or Pinays love to  wear  flat  shoes . And I've seen this  while having my vacations back in Philippines.

I went to  stroll in the mall  just to see if there were good deals that I  can  find and I couldn't pass the good deals in  shoe aisle  that  I  saw.

When it comes to  flat shoes,  I always look for  something comfy  and the ones that  will  not give me a single blister or so  ( >_< )

Who could pass the cute adorable flats by  Betseyville's Betsey Johnson shoe collection




Cutest flats ever with the hearts in black patent leather and multi colored black fabric 
floral print



Black Purple Flower Ballet Flats




Hearts Leather Flats







The flats itself are very  comfy  I tried them  for almost  30 minutes in the mall just  walking and praying that  it will  not make my  picky feet hurt or bursting blister starting to  complain and giving me the hint that  I should return  the shoes back.

Fortunately , it was my lucky  day and the shoes were just  amazing , I can say comfy  and stylish  - ( ^_^ )-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }