Volt & Andrea Nuptials{ January 18. 2012 }

One of my  cousins  got  hitch last  January  18. 2012 ( did I  mention that he is one of my  ADING cousins .. tsk tsk naunahan na naman ako  :P )

 I  should have posted this after the invite , however  I needed to  ask permissions from various owners of pictures and videos before I could publish such  post ...

We weren't able to attend this very festive event specially that most of the relatives from the Mom's side are all  here in the states, but regardless of the distance , when I  saw the MV and the pictures it's

AWESOME !

Me and the whole family watching the On site MV were sobbing ( emotions are high  kumbaga)

I'm very sure that my late aunt , Tita Bebot is proud and happy that  my cousin found his better half .


THE WEDDING SAVE the  DATE MV  by  MARVIN BARBARONA VIDEOGRAPHY =)


PRE NUPS PHOTOS by  Jed Ray Calara of Imagine Nation Photography







THE INVITE




THE PRETTY  VIDEO
If this doesn't start playing please check this site instead

Marvin Barbarona Vimeo Site



ALL  PHOTOS COURTESY  OF JED RAY  CALARA PHOTOGRAPHY

SHOTS by : DANIELLE TAN and  LIZ RANOLA













THE GROOM and BRIDE 

































THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE WITH HER MOM 

































COUSIN VOLTAIRE WITH UNCLE ROGER
COOL NA COOL E =


































WITH THE CREW OF THEIR WEDDING PLANNERS and COORDINATORS 

 to  view more of the behind the scenes of their wedding please click HERE


NOTE : (click the names if you are looking for Wedding Photographers Videographers and Coordinators )

I would  like to thank you to Mr.Marvin Barbarona for the videos and letting me use them  on my blog.


Sir Jed Ray  Calara Danielle Tan  and  Liz Rañola for the  Pre- Nuptials and Nuptials Pictures .

To  Simple Joy Weddings and  Events  for the behind the scenes  photos .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }