2019



My first post of   the  year  as  2019  comes in and I did welcome it  with open arms

Didn't plan anything festive  for this  day, but instead  took a glass of  wine and waited for that NYC  drop off  countdown . Lots of stuff  going thru my head thinking ot the stuffs  I wanted to  change for this coming year.

Well, here are the few thing I would like to  do  for 2019 and I hope I can keep  it this time!

Here is the list  :


  1. Save money and get those savings up!
  2. Travel  ( Go  back home in Phils and also  visit the bestie in UK )
  3. Get  to  drive  and no more use of UBER ???
  4. Master a language (s)
  5. Get fit and eat healthy .
  6. Be more involve in volunteering

Bad habits that I need to  get rid.

  1.  Shoppaholic
  2. Eating alot. 

As 2018  bids goodbye with all the pain and heartaches and challenges here comes 2019.

Happy New Year Everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }