HELLO KITTY CAFE TRUCK ... Destination PENNSYLVANIA !

I was in today for my morning shift at 10am and as always I am aware of my surroundings until I see teens, kids, and even adults like me carrying a baby pink shopping bag with a familiar character in my childhood days.

I've been an avid fan and collector of Hello Kitty since I was a kid. And I guess the nostalgic character has aged but still cuter than before. Given that I am Hello Kitty Addict, I had to check the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck that had been traveling around the country.

YES !!! 

Finally, they stopped at Philadelphia East Coast. 

After work, I finally dashed out into the sparsely snow-covered ground where the truck was parked.
I wish I could get the delicious pastries and cakes they serve in Cali, but despite that, I had a wonderful time going inline ( in this brrr cold weather of course ) and getting the stuff that I wanted.

The Cat in the Benz ... from Sunshine State 







Took some selfies with this  adorable truck 





So, after all, going thru in one here are the kinds of stuff that I got 

H20 totally cute wouldn't throw these babies away, especially its too darn cute and a lol pricey for water. 

Cookies anyone?





This mug is so super cute!



Well, that's all folks for this blog entry.

And yes I am enjoying these items.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }