Juicy Couture Footwear

I always look for excellent  hunting deals and yes sometimes I  feel  like I  had hit the jackpot ....
Who wouldn't if you had save so much money  right?

Went to  the Mall  just to  browse around and then  finally I  found some really good bargains from one of my favorites stores JUICY COUTURE !!!

I saw theses boots that  I have been eyeing for  a long time but paying $100 plus these boots are a little bit expensive , however the Main Manager in the store whom I became friends with said that the boots are on sale for $50 plus a 40% off for all sale items upon hearing this , I hurried myself to  the shoes area and started looking at  these babies and yes luckily they  fit me very  well.

I  know that  winter has been long gone , but I really need some good winter boots  and these babies are EXCELLENT for  the next  WINTER .

The boots are super comfy  they are lined with   warm fleece  and then with fur trimmings in the boots opening which helps a lot in warming your feet during winter time.

I has a non skid sole lining which is very important also  when you  buy boots for snow and ice .

I am so  happy with these boots that  I only paid $60 for 2 pairs .... I could say this  day is so  worth it  Yay!!!
.



Sarabeth Brown Winter Boots







Juicy  Couture Black  Sarabeth winter Boots














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no fable comunicazione ....

La Nina

YOU { Orig. Scribbles }